It's Bigger on the Inside!!

seano23's review of TruffleShuffle - www.truffleshuffle.co.uk

“It's Bigger on the Inside!!”

Written on: 14/05/2013 by seano23 (1 review written)

To start the guys at Truffle Shuffle provide the best customer service this side of Gallifrey!
Even though I didn't have much to contact them about as the service was 100% when I did they were ridiculously friendly, to the point that you would have thought they were a friend! EPIC!
The item, an AWESOME Doctor Who Tardis Mug, was very well priced, the entire shopping experience from adding it to the basket right up to it arriving was so smooth and quick, exactly how a shopping experience should be!

The item arrived very quickly I ordered it and I had it within 1 working day you can't beat that! The parcel was well packaged, quite eco friendly too as it came in a box that had little wastage, so that ticked the right box with me as well! As for little sweets that the guys included, EPIC, I was just home from work and it went down a treat!! ;)
the Dispatch note included in the box was pretty EPIC too, added a touch of personality to the order and really helps you feel like a valued customer.

As for the item itself....the BEST mug I have ever owned! Just like the Tardis its Bigger on the inside, oh and did I mention it travels in time and space? ok maybe not the time and space thing but it definitely is a super cool mug that is a must for any Doctor Who Fan, seriously BUY IT!!

Ok so now I'm away to catch up on the weekends Doctor Who with my AWESOME new mug from Truffle Shuffle!

you guys are Legends!

• Excellent, couldn't beat it, not even with a stick!

Visit truffleshuffle.co.uk