FANTASTIC!

Guest's review of TruffleShuffle - www.truffleshuffle.co.uk

“FANTASTIC!”

Written on: 10/05/2013

I've purchased many times from this website, and each time I've been 100% satisfied with my purchase.
The customer service with this website is fantastic. Items come quickly and smoothly, even with standard delivery. And as nice added touched you get sweets!
The quality of the items themselves are fantastic! Although, one shirt I purchased had a small hole in the sleeve. It was the last shirt in stock and weren't to be restocked, but it was easily sewn and hasn't had a problem since.
I've purchased t-shirts for my sister and my brother for christmas, both loved them. My brother lives in Australia and as he couldn't come over we sent the parcel over there. We used standard worldwide delivery, and ordered quiet close to Christmas. I believe it did take around 2/3weeks to be delivered, but I'd suspect thats being with Christmas holidays and standard delivery. He got the T-Shirt and LOVES IT!
Another downside is that it's an expensive website, so only purchase for the occasional treat or special occasion! :)
I'd happily buy again!