A very very happy bunny!

happybunny11's review of TruffleShuffle - www.truffleshuffle.co.uk

“A very very happy bunny!”

Written on: 12/03/2013 by happybunny11 (1 review written)

I have ordered a lot of items over the past few years with Truffleshuffle and I can say that I have NEVER had bad service from them... the website is great and easy to find what you wanted and stuff I didn't even know I wanted..

Items are posted quickly and I recieved E-mails keeping me upto date with the progress of my order - the items all arrived on or before I expected them.

The items on this site are not the cheapest avaliable but they are the best the quality of the items reflects the price..i have purchased a number of t shirts in a range of colours and styles and all have survived the wash test...one Goonies T shirt I brought about 3 years ago is still going strong to this day... I love the quality of the clothing and the range is fantastic.

I am a very very very happy customer, I have had to return a number of things due to size (my mistake) and my order was refunded or replaced without question...the only complaint here is i have to pay for postage back....

You even get retro sweets in the bag with your order....

Thanks Truffleshuffle keep up the good work!

• T-Shirts and jumpers