Bullrings bullying staff

Turbo75's review of TopShop www.topshop.co.uk

“Bullrings bullying staff”

Written on: 18/04/2013 by Turbo75 (2 reviews written)

First of all i could not leave zero stars else i would, my young wife who has only just got the confidence to use a mobility scooter due to her disability with walking and myself went to the bullring for her birthday 12 April to return ( for the 3 rd time) a pair of suit trousers, she politely explained the situation for the umpteenth time and the nice girl then brought over another staff member, my wife AGAIN explained politely but used the word Co Ro A P
in her conversation when the staff member who is very distinctive with his curled up moustache and attitude ripped into her with his monotone reverse psychology tricks told my wife she was threatening and abusive to him and he will not tolerate it.
To everyone's surprise and shock at this outburst my wife was refused to tears at the humiliation dished out by this idiot. After speaking to a manager she gave us a £10 sorry gift card and took our details to inform us what action was taken.
I can tell you NONE!
We had to go home as my wife was so upset and her birthday and confidence destroyed as she said she felt like being on a mobility scooter was why he spoke down to her and tried to humiliate her.
It would've been interesting if a six foot young lad like our son would have had the same treatment.
Extremely discussing behaviour and bullying to the extreme .

• £50