Topshop Deliveries; Appalling!!!

Guest's review of TopShop www.topshop.co.uk

“Topshop Deliveries; Appalling!!! ”

Written on: 23/03/2013

I placed an order a week ago, it said dispatched a few days later, everything seemed to be going forward as it usually would.
Today I received an email saying your refund has been processed, I didn't understand this as I was told approximate delivery would be latest today and without receiving any of my items I definitely did not request to refund them.
I rang customer service immediately, regardless of the fact the phone had quite clearly been answered by the computer as all I could hear was girls having a chat in the background, I was greeted by a lazy sounding girl and I immediately guessed the direction of the conversation.
They told me that there was a warehouse problem so the package was not sent out and automatically refunded. If I wanted to order something I had to place a whole new order. I then asked if the items that I had ordered were even still available to which her response was no.
So Topshop told me my order was dispatched with an estimated delivery date, charged my credit card, never attempted to deliver the package and then sent me out an email telling me they had refunded the order without any information why.
I am so angry!!! I can't order anything I had ordered because it is all now sold out and they just said there's nothing we can do. I told them I want to speak to a manager and they refused and when I asked what was the problem at the warehouse they responded 'I don't know I don't work in the warehouse'

What can you do from here!? So so angry, one of the items was a dress for an event I'm supposed to be going to this week and it's even sold out in stores!!

• Goods purchased & cost