Worst Customer Service- Sent wrong item

Guest's review of TopShop www.topshop.co.uk

“Worst Customer Service- Sent wrong item”

Written on: 21/02/2013

I've been waiting 2 months for a return shipping refund for a wrong item that Topshop sent. Several emails and several different customer service people replying (that is if they are actually even real people) Emily, Alexia, and Brian... so far...

I will never shop here again after this experience. I think it is disgusting that Topshop treats their customers this way. I have sent about 13-16 emails and still no refund. And the part that really bothers me the most is that I called and asked them how to handle the return because they sent the wrong item. They told me to post it back with the receipt and they would refund the money to post with the purchase price. Well, they never did and I keep getting responses saying there is a check in the mail but my question is why not just refund the shipping costs on the same credit card I used? Why are you sending a friggin check in the first place??

• Goods purchased & cost