Worst. Service. Ever.

Guest's review of TopShop www.topshop.co.uk

“Worst. Service. Ever.”

Written on: 25/11/2012

I don't know where to start. From the delivery service who left my parcel at an incorrect address but didn't mention it ["it was on the same road" being the given justification, weeks after I'd first emailed] to the illiterate customer services representatives... it's been a catalogue of rudeness and inadequacy.

I shall NEVER purchase anything from Topshop.com again. They left my parcel somewhere apparently at random, take weeks to reply to emails and refuse to refund me. The ignorant and badly written emails I've received just tell me to call to discuss my "frustration". I feel disinclined to add to the expense by being kept on hold for hours.

I can barely express how disgusted I am at their dire service and appalling treatment of customers. It's as though Topshop representatives' mission in life is to be as offensive and incompetent as possible. Shame on you all. I hope everything you buy online gets sent to Nigeria and you DON'T GET A REFUND.

• Expensive. Whoever received them can judge the quality, because I don't know.

• Still waiting

Mocusla's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2012

it happened exactly the same to me.I wrote correctly my address and after payment was changed: no answers, nothing...