Delighted with my dress!

Sheiladonegal's review of Tiffany Rose - www.tiffanyrose.com

“Delighted with my dress!”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by Sheiladonegal (1 review written)

I'm so delighted! I ordered the Lola dress yesterday morning and it arrived this morning! This is my first time ordering from Tiffany Rose and was worried about sizing. The 12-14 size is a perfect fit with plenty of room for growth! I will be 31 weeks when I attend my friends wedding and am so pleased with the dress. It looks and feels much more glamorous than the pictures show online. The material is shimmery and slinky and it is incredibly comfortable. The band around the the middle is detachable so you have a choice of how to wear the dress and the band itself has plenty of material in it so you can wear it as wide or narrow as you want. I'm 5ft 7 and the dress falls just below my knee which is a flattering length on me at the moment! It is difficult to tell what the colour is like by looking at the pictures. I thought the dress was a shade of brown but it is actually more of a berry shade which I think is much nicer. As for the delivery from Tiffany Rose...what can I say...10 out of 10! It arrived within 24 hours of ordering and was well packaged in tissue paper. I highly recommend this dress and will definitely order from Tiffany Rose in the future. Thank you!

• Lola dress £79 in sale