Fantastic service & great quality maternity wear!

Eva2's review of Tiffany Rose - www.tiffanyrose.com

“Fantastic service and great quality maternity wear!”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by Eva2 (1 review written)

I have ordered my wedding dress and a dinner party dress from Tiffany Rose and I couldn't be happier with the quality and the customer service!
The wedding dress range Tiffany Rose offers is very wide, unlike a lot of other maternity clothes brands. The dress I have ordered - Lily long silk gown - is absolutely beautiful and is a great fit. I have also ordered a sash to make the dress look even more special. Again, there are many accessories to choose from, you are 'spoilt for choice' at TR!! My dinner party dress is Willow Dress in Midnight Blue, again, a great fit, feels very luxurious. The material and fit are both great. Customer service is impeccable, not only is the customer service team at TR quick at getting back to you, they go the extra mile by making recommendations or suggestions on how to make the whole selection and purchase process easier for you. Very satisfied! In fact, I have purchased two wedding dresses, returned one and the return of goods was processed very promptly. Thank you again for such great service and making everything so smooth and fast and enjoyable!

• Lily Silk Gown, Art Deco sash, Willow dress (midnight blue)