Kate middleton aint got nothing on me

Mrs.munoz's review of Tiffany Rose - www.tiffanyrose.com

“Kate middleton aint got nothing on me ”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by Mrs.munoz (1 review written)

I was having a hard time trying to find a maternity wedding dress, most were not flattering or uncomfortable, or worse THEY AGED ME ( im only 22). Then i found tiffany rose and the dresses were so beautiful, and not too bad on the pricing compared to most other companies. Needless to say i got my dress from them. I opted for the long amelia dress in ivory, and i also got the diamante sash in ivory to sparkle it up a bit. The package arrived super fast and when i opened the box there they were, two very delicate and beautiful pieces. I knew they were perfect before i even put them on. The sizing is very true sizing, it was light weight, and it wasnt bulky. It was more comfortable than some of my maternity maxi dresses. It was also super soft on my skin and i have very very sensitive skin. The only bad thing was, as beautiful as my sash was it did tend to snag at my dress if i let my arms down, but it wasnt a huge deal, only minor and because how pretty it was i easily over looked it. Everyone loved my dress as did i. If i had to do it all over again id still choose the same dress and sash. I felt like a princess. Take that kate middleton :)

• Amelia dress long in ivory, diamante sash in ivory