Lovely Wedding Dress!

lashiggins126's review of Tiffany Rose - www.tiffanyrose.com

“Lovely Wedding Dress! ”

Written on: 29/01/2013 by lashiggins126 (1 review written)

I just wanted to write and say thank you! Saturday, 1/26/13 was my wedding day and after three unsuccessful dress purchases, your Amelia short ivory dress was perfect. I felt very pretty and special and at 24 weeks pregnant, that was quite a gift. I purchased and wore your black sash to make the dress a little less "bridal" and a little more dinner party, as that was the vibe of our event.

I received many compliments on the dress - Many people didn't believe me that it was maternity and said I should wear it after our daughter is born in May!

Your customer service is exemplary. I live in New York City and was extremely impressed how quickly the dress arrived - I ordered on a Sunday and the dress arrived on Tuesday! I've been spreading word to friends that Tiffany Rose is a must for maternity formal wear.

Many thanks again. Your many outstanding customer reviews helped me make the decision to purchase the dress -- so it was the very least I could do to send my positive feedback and appreciation for your company.

Best regards,
Lauren Higgins (New York, NY)

• Excellent