Highly recommended!

Guest's review of Tiffany Rose - www.tiffanyrose.com

“Highly recommended!”

Written on: 08/01/2013

The thought of trying to find a maternity wedding dress was daunting at first, but Tiffany Rose made the whole process really easy and stress free for me. They have lots of gorgeous dresses on their website. I initially ordered two dresses with next day delivery. I was given lots of updates on tracking of the order & given an hour window when the delivery would be made- this is exactly what you need when you are excited to try on wedding dresses! Both dresses were very pretty but unfortunately didn't fit me- i ordered a size up from my normal size as I was worried about getting bigger, but I should have paid attention to their website which recommended buying pre-pregnancy size. I returned the two dresses & received an email the afternoon after sending to say the refund was being processed. I am happy to say that the third dress I received was perfect! Ayla silk long dress- it has plenty of room for my bump to grow without needing to worry about alterations nearer to the wedding. I cannot recommend Tiffany Rose highly enough- gorgeous dresses & amazing service!