Great product & service

Guest's review of Tiffany Rose - www.tiffanyrose.com

“Great product and service”

Written on: 07/06/2012

I was so pleased with both the service and end product I recieved from Tiffany Rose. I'm pregnant and have been looking for a maternity dress for my upcomming vow renewal with absolutely no luck. I thought it was too good to be true when I came across Tiffany Rose and found the perfect dress. I have been holding my breath from the time I placed the order, worried about it being shipped over seas, not the quality I wanted, or it wouldn't fit right and I was so greatful to let to a huge sigh of relief when I got the dress on and it was PERFECT! Everything ran smoothly and the customer service agents have been there throughout the entire process to be sure there were no glitches! I will definitely reccommend them to all my friends and family! So pleased with everything!!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib