Tide Buy SUCKS

3Munn's review of Tidebuy www.tidebuy.com

“Tide Buy SUCKS”

Written on: 22/04/2014 by 3Munn (1 review written)

I ordered a dress for my end of the year formal and was so excited when it was delivered to me, until I took it out and tried it on... It was too big EVERYWHERE. And when I was ordering my dress, I used their size chart so it would fit me, I had to order a size 10 to fit my bust but the waist would be a bit big, but nothing you can't alter. But it it huge on me, even the built in bra. I messaged them and asked if I could exchange for a size 6 and told them everything and said their size chart is not accurate, then they messaged back saying their size chart is fine and they weren't going to do anything, and that i should've ordered a size 6 in the first place. NEVER would I recommend this site to anyone, even my worst enemy.Their size chart isn't accurate and they are rude. So if you're reading this and are wondering if you should use this site, don't. I would recommend PromGirl or SimplyDresses, my friends ordered off of those sites and everything turned out perfect.

• Formal short dress, $92.78 with tax and shipping, then once at my house I got charged $31.00 for duty.

• Up to a week late