Very satisfactory, would buy from them again

ellamae81's review of Tidebuy www.tidebuy.com

“Very satisfactory, would buy from them again”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by ellamae81 (1 review written)

TideBuy is one of those sites that get a lot of negative reviews. I can’t say if their experiences are true or not, but I can attest that, based on my own purchase, I did not suffer from doing business with this company. First and foremost, their site is very organized, and it allowed me to find the item that I was looking for. That alone was difficult due to some great choices that they have in their catalog. I finally settled with this particular piece (it’s for a formal event that I was going to):

The item registration part was very thorough, and I was able to check out with no problem at all (I paid using credit card, although they also accept credit cards). After about two weeks, my package arrived, and it was just as pictured on their site. The fabric was comfortable to the body, and it was able to fit me properly. All in all I did not have any bad experiences and I did not have to contact their customer support for any follow-ups or complaints. Hopefully other satisfied customers might also say some good things about TideBuy so that their ratings would improve as they really deserve it, in my honest opinion.

• Goods purchased & cost