No concept of customer service!!

Guest's review of The Independent Clothing Company Store - www.independentclothing.bigcartel.com

“No concept of customer service!!”

Written on: 11/07/2013

I ordered a tee from this store which took so long to come I had actually moved house before it was delivered ! The item was sent back to the store by the post office so I got in touch with the store to forward it to my new address. After several emails I eventually received a response which asked me for my new address and promised to send it to me.

I have still not received the item.... OR a refund !

Worst still, in the midst of all this I ordered some shorts and sunglasses for my holiday abroad (I know, What was I thinking right!?!?!? But they were just sooo nice). I arrived home from Rome yesterday to find that the shorts have been delivered but no sunglasses anywhere in sight. Needless to say they didn't come on holiday with me. I am now going to have to return the shorts (they are too small anyway! listed on the site as a Small being a 30-32 waist, these things are more like a 26!!!) and hold my breath for a refund.

All in all I'm out of pocket about £80 and have nothing to show for it. I would avoid purchasing from this store as it is akin to being mugged. Since my last 4 emails have been ignored I think my next move is to speak with trading standards.

• Goods purchased & cost