Alpaca to go!!

AnnaxBrum's review of The Alpaca Clothing Co - www.thealpacaclothingco.co.uk

“Alpaca to go!!”

Written on: 09/03/2013 by AnnaxBrum (1 review written)

I've bought a few things from the Alpaca Clothing Co over the last couple of years but only on visits to the Lake District. It was a relief to find that there is an on-line service which I understand is quite new. It worked well and gave sufficient detail for everything I needed. Keep going, it's doing fine.
A few comments on stuff:
The Baby Alpaca coat is light and unbelievably cosy so I don't like taking it off when I get in. When away it doubles up as a dressing gown. It's only problem is that on me at least in dry weather the synthetic lining generates a fair amount of static - just plug me in to the mains! I can deal with this. The jackets are like wearing a colourful hug - love them. The pure alpaca socks are gloriously comfortable but have a tendency to need pulling up quite often.
I came home and wanted more of the socks which weren't on the website so I got the alpaca+silk socks instead. Not so fluffy but stay up better and my feet loved them. Think I'll get some more.
I've been meaning to replace my tired old duvet for a couple of years so thought I'd try the alpaca fibre duvet. NO REGRETS whatsoever. It's light, doesn't bunch up at the edges like the feather duvets and I've never been too hot or cold since starting to use it in late February.
I'm really pleased with all the products bought in store and on-line - keep both going.

• Goods purchased & cost