Alpaca slippers -got there in the end

JayneHopton's review of The Alpaca Clothing Co - www.thealpacaclothingco.co.uk

“Alpaca slippers -got there in the end ”

Written on: 25/11/2012 by JayneHopton (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of alpaca slippers for a friend's birthday. First response was very promising, they were dispatched right away and looked as if they would be delivered on her actual birthday. Unfortunately things unravelled from then on. The parcel was delivered to me,not to the delivery address I requested. The response to the problem was prompt and they assured me it was a priority to fix and the slippers would be delivered by the end of the week. By the end of the following week nothing had arrived. I had to follow up again to learn that they were delivered just the day before to my friend's neighbour, however no card was left for anyone to know this.
At the end of 2 weeks the slippers finally reached their destination and were pronounced great.
ATS are the chosen couriers and they don't appear to be up to much.
The telephone contact I had with the company was pleasant and they sincerely wanted to help, unfortunately they were let down by a mistake at the start and then by their courier company.

• alpaca slippers ~£40

• Up to a week late

Thealpacaclothingco.co.uk's Response to JayneHopton's Review

Written on: 27/11/2012

Hi Jayne, thanks again for your order and kind comments.

I hope you are happy with the slippers and the solution that we settled upon. Apologies again.

Matt