AWFUL TSHIRT QUALITY!!

Anna-Martha's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“AWFUL TSHIRT QUALITY!!”

Written on: 31/03/2014 by Anna-Martha (1 review written)

I bought a t-shirt from Tshirt Subway about 4weeks ago, I washed it for the first time last week, and as soon as I took it out of the wash, the design had completely come off the t-shirt!!!!!
I know it was not the way I washed the shirt because I have many more band t-shirts and this has not happened to any of the others after multiple washes, let alone the first time!
I have tried to contact Tshirt Subway over and over again and have had no response from the company!
I am absolutely disgusted in the quality of the t-shirt and their lack of customer service!
I would advise anyone to stay away from this online company. Such a waste of money.

• Goods purchased & cost

Stephencarroll3850's Response to Anna-Martha's Review

Written on: 04/04/2014

Hi,
I am really sorry that you've experienced problems with the quality of your t shirt. It is exceptionally unusual for this to happen if appropriate care is taken during the washing of the garment. However, we offer a no quibble money back guarantee on all purchases if you are not entirely happy with the quality of our product. You can contact us anytime via email or simply return the t shirt and we'll arrange a replacement or refund.