Cheap Quality

Guest's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“Cheap Quality”

Written on: 25/07/2013

Customer service was prompt when I emailed a question.
Received 2 shirts to Aus in a week.
Long sleeve black was a great shirt but short sleeved white was very cheap
ink, quality & the logo wasn't centered.
As it was no return & was a gift, I had to buy a different shirt from a competitor.

• Goods purchased & cost

Stephencarroll3850's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2013

I'm sorry you were disappointed with one of your t shirts. We undertake many quality checks but it would seem that on this occasion, this one slipped through the net. We want every customer to be totally satisfied with our products and offer a no quibble money back guarantee or replacement. If you have not already done so, i would urge you to email us and we will be happy to resolve your issue.

Chelli35's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2014

I thought you did not offer a refund. My tunic was very poor cotton quality, so see through that i'm unable to wear it. received today and very disappointed