Fantastic customer service.

BlairEatherington's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“Fantastic customer service.”

Written on: 13/05/2013 by BlairEatherington (1 review written)

I recently made 2 seperate purchases to this website. The first time I ordered from them I got a T-shirt that fit me decently and it was a small. I liked the company, so decided to use them again for another 2 t-shirts.

When the 2 t-shirts I ordered came, they were also smalls, but were too tights and too short, so I emailed customer service. I was met with a swift reply even due to the time differene ( I assume it's mainly an american company, and I'm from Scotland ). The staff were extremely lovely and offered to send me 2 new shirts in the size I needed, and all it would cost would be the postage to send them back out.

Now, this is actually BETTER than them refunding because it would have cost me more to send the shirts away and then collect them on recorded delivery. I was extremly happy with this service and would recommend them again

USE THIS COMPANY!