Great communication & so friendly!

Lozzmatozz's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“Great communication and so friendly!”

Written on: 29/04/2013 by Lozzmatozz (1 review written)

The variety of T-shirts on here are so unique, its the envy of all T-shirt lovers out there!
Having found a gorgeous Kings of Leon tunic it was a definite must have purchase!
However after weeks of trying to order my tunic off T-shirt Subway's website (trying my laptop/boyfriend's/flatmate's and finally my parents), I kept arriving with the same 'technical error' page before I could commence my payment?
After leaving it for a month or so before I tried again I was still gateposted by this same page, to the point in which I was becoming slightly desperate!
Not the one to normally put in a formal complaint, I decided my only option was to be asked when the website would be fixed (the concert is in June & I wanted to be prepared!)and I was shocked with how quick the response was! The team seemed very friendly, apologising for the phantom page that kept creeping up and offered to have the tunic sent to me free of charge!
I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but sure enough within a week my parcel arrived with TWO complimentary tunics for my concert!! :D
The tunics themselves are top quality, with a nice slim fit to them. I'm normally a size 10/12 but the medium fits perfectly.
Overall I can give nothing but praise to T-shirt Subway
Great communication and top customer service!

• Kings Of Leon Tunic