Delivery delays - no response from TShirt Subway

StuInSpain's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“Delivery delays - no response from TShirt Subway”

Written on: 22/04/2013 by StuInSpain (1 review written)

I ordered 2 T-shirts on 22/03/13 to be sent to Spain. I received an email saying they had been despatched on 25/03/13. Normally airmail takes no longer than 10 days to Spain so when my goods hadn't arrived by 11/04/13 (17 days) I emailed the Company. No response at all. My T-shirts finally arrived on 18/04/13. So what was the problem? Well they charged me £6.00 for postage, the correct small packet airmail rate is £4.95 and they actually paid £3.88! So I'm guessing the underpaid postage which they have pocketed has caused the delay. Now as for the quality of the goods they are quite OK. That's a good job because to return them within 28 days of the despatch date would have been problematic. I will not be using this Company again.

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Stephenjc's Response to StuInSpain's Review

Written on: 25/04/2013

I'm sorry you experienced a delay with the delivery of your order. I can't understand why you never received a response to your emails. All emails to customerservices@tshirtsubway.com are answered within 4 hours of receipt. We have to set standard postage charges to cover all eventualities and packaging. I can assure you that we did not under pay on your package. 93% of all dispatches arrive in good time. Unfortunately, that means 7% of our orders will encounter postal delays beyond our control. In this instance, you have just been unlucky.