My kinda site

Elleeee123's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“My kinda site”

Written on: 31/10/2012 by Elleeee123 (1 review written)

I looked at the reviews of the website after ordering, and after seeing some bad ones I started to worry. However, a day after my order I received an email saying my T-shirt had been dispatched. The day after I received it. I count that as brilliant service. The T-shirt did not disappoint - the quality is good, as is the printing. My only negative is that I found a large mark on the back, which looks as though it is part of a print. It looks like it should be relatively easy to remove and isn't that noticeable. That's the only reason I give 4 stars - if there was no mark it'd be 5/5!

• Elvis T-shirt, £16.99 +p&p

Crybaby123's Response to Elleeee123's Review

Written on: 06/12/2012

hello have you had any other problems happen to the tshirt you baught from tshirt subway i was just wondering because i read the bad reviews and they say if you wash it the design comes off has that happen to you?