I don't know what everyones on about...

Guest's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“I don't know what everyones on about...”

Written on: 14/08/2012

I ordered an oasis tshirt and it came 3 days later even though they only have a 2 week turnaround, it was one of the best prints I have ever seen! The colours were vibrant and it has lasted through the wash! I would deffinately use again really unique designs and good prices! I think people who moan about the time should read their turnaround before complaining perhaps order things earlier than the 2 weeks before your friends birthday? I also believe they have a great choice everything from spice girls to machine head! I don't believe their is any reason to completely slate them online as it doesn't really get you anywhere? Well like i said I will certainly buy again as I think it's one the best online merch shops going!

• Goods purchased & cost

Crybaby123's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2012

Hi you say the shirts you ordered survived through the washing machine are they still going strong today? or did the designs on them eventually come off? i baught 2 shirts and there gifts i just wanna make sure there gonna last lol