This company is a fraud!!!

Guest's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“This company is a fraud!!!”

Written on: 11/06/2012

I order 200 Euros worth of t-shirts months ago. I have been charged but never received anything.

I wrote to them through the website, and then on facebook but still no answer.

I posted a comment stating that I had been frauded, and they replied still on facebook, stating that I was fake, that I had never purchased, and finally, that they tried to contact me dozens of times and that I refused to answer.

They are simply a scam, took the money and never delivered anything!!!

I am going to report them to the police, and I suggest everyone not to buy anything from them at all!!!

• 8 t-shirts worth Euro 200

• Still waiting

Shazzachillout's Comment

Written on: 26/07/2012

I am the Managing Director of this company and i am very disappointed that you have chosen to express your dissatisfaction so publicly. T Shirt Subway has been trading for over 2 years and dispatches over 2000 t shirts each month to very happy and satisfied customers. If you would like to contact us through the proper channels customerservices@tshirtsubway.com with details of your order i would be happy to investigate this matter personally.

Blombo's Comment

Written on: 18/04/2013

Have you got you're shirts after all ?