FAILURE COMPANY AND A COMPLETE LOSS.

JNellie's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“FAILURE COMPANY AND A COMPLETE LOSS.”

Written on: 02/06/2012 by JNellie (1 review written)

I ordered FOUR shirts from this company and spent $140, (two of which were supposed to be birthday gifts for a good friend) unfortunately before reading these reviews. It's been two weeks and I have just received two of the four. Upon first glance of the shirts, the quality of both was EXTREMELY cheap, and they appear homemade. Even the tee shirt without the crappy print is of the cheapest lowest quality of any shirt I have seen manufactured. I had a bad feeling that they weren't going to hold up- I just put both in the washing machine on a HAND WASH cycle- hoping it would be gentle enough, and avoided the dryer for both. One of the shirts is already destroyed- half of the print peeled off and it looks pretty ridiculous. I have sent a customer service email, but having read all of these reviews I'm already expecting not to hear back from them. I don't know what will happen with the other three shirts yet, but if it's anything like what happened to this one I fully expect this purchase to be a COMPLETE LOSS.

Congratulations tshirtsubway for being my FIRST online ripoff after having been ordering merchandise online for 10 years. Thanks to you, I will never place another online order again with any company without first reading customer reviews. I guess the only way you survive as a business is because of poor suckers like me who expect to receive quality products for their money and blindly place orders resulting in complete rage and disappointment.

May as well have been bent over a counter and violated.