Written on: 14/04/2012 by S242 (1 review written)
I've written 2 comments as a response to another user's review.
I would like to summarize my experience described in those 3 separate comments here. So, this is what I've experienced:
- I ordered a Joy Division T-shirt;
- one week no response;
- coincidence or not, after I wrote my first comment here they send me an email notify me about dispatching of my T-shirt;
- T-shirt has arrived, and after the very first washing almost 50% of all letter pilled off;
- I've written an email and a Subway guy has told me to send the T-shirt and that I'll be reimbursed for the postage upon the receiving of the receipt;
- I haven't been reimbursed yet (more than three weeks now);
- new T-shirt has arrived pretty fast, but it was a wrong size;
- I've send another email, informing them that with another postage shipping cost I would paid now for two shipments will reach the value of the T-shirt
- I've proposed an agreement which would be fair toward me as their customer who couldn't get what I've ordered for the second time. Depends on their response it would be a proof of their professionalism... or extreme amateurism, it's up to them to decide on their reputation..
- still waiting for their response...
As rated by real users
"Took money immediately, still ..." Read More
"Not legit" Read More
"Most comfortable backpack" Read More
"Glasgow Shopping Visit" Read More
"No idea!" Read More