Written on: 14/04/2012 by S242 (1 review written)
I've written 2 comments as a response to another user's review.
I would like to summarize my experience described in those 3 separate comments here. So, this is what I've experienced:
- I ordered a Joy Division T-shirt;
- one week no response;
- coincidence or not, after I wrote my first comment here they send me an email notify me about dispatching of my T-shirt;
- T-shirt has arrived, and after the very first washing almost 50% of all letter pilled off;
- I've written an email and a Subway guy has told me to send the T-shirt and that I'll be reimbursed for the postage upon the receiving of the receipt;
- I haven't been reimbursed yet (more than three weeks now);
- new T-shirt has arrived pretty fast, but it was a wrong size;
- I've send another email, informing them that with another postage shipping cost I would paid now for two shipments will reach the value of the T-shirt
- I've proposed an agreement which would be fair toward me as their customer who couldn't get what I've ordered for the second time. Depends on their response it would be a proof of their professionalism... or extreme amateurism, it's up to them to decide on their reputation..
- still waiting for their response...
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Best value in town " Read More
" Stolen money!!! " Read More
" Cute and good " Read More
" Wonderful choice of styles and colours " Read More
" My new favourite " Read More
Written by anniederbyshire