Absolute rip off

Guest's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“Absolute rip off”

Written on: 16/02/2012

Ordered a ladies small tee for my daughter. It arrived on time but with no invoice details. It's absolutely tiny and looks like something that would fit a very small child. I've sent 5 emails and heard nothing back. I can't find any order Details on my computer to remind me what method of payment I used. There are no contact details for the company apart from the email. Absolute disaster. These people are total rip off merchants and I hope they go out of business.

• clash london calling tee

Guest's Comment

Written on: 07/03/2012

Uh, what I've read here it doesn't sound good... I've just send them my 2nd email. I haven't heard from them since they confirmed receiving my order 27th Feb, and then - dead silence...
I only hope that yours and other 15 (!) cases are just isolated ones, since they state they have thousands of happy customers. We'll see...

I'll be back, hopefully with a positive review.

S242's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2012

To have all the story at one place, just to continue from the previous comment. So, as I said before, I send the T-shirt back, since all the letters just piled off after the first washing. And they send me a new one - this time it is a wrong size T-shirt! I send them another email... We'll see. All this has become so frustrating, so surreal, that it's almost a fun... These guys are just unbelievable. DEFINITELY DO NOT TAKE ANY CHANCE WITH THEM!

S242's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2012

Huh, me again, as promised, and with a bad news...
A coincidence or not, just a day after I left the comment here, I've received a confirmation from the Subway informing me that my T-shiort has been sent off. And then T-shrt arrived a few days ago... One washing and almost all the letters started to pill off... I've send an email to Subway. I'll send the shirt back and will be expecting either return of the money or the new shirt.