SO ANGRY

Guest's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“SO ANGRY”

Written on: 27/01/2012

I've been after some decent band T-shirts for ages and was impressed with the variety and choice of styles and designs on TShirtsubway.com. I emailed them a few times to check on the lengths of garments before I made an order, as the t-shirts aren't by any means cheap.

I ordered them on Christmas day and knew I'd be waiting a few weeks. But when it came to the middle late January and I'd still heard nothing I emailed them and received an email back 'To all customers with late orders from late dec early january' - and was an apologetic email explaining that the t-shirt manufacturers had a massive backlog and they assured me I'd receive my goods by 20th January.

I received my Tees on the 21st January and they was no receipt or invoice details on the package.
One Item was both the wrong size and style Tee and the other was much too big, but also wasn't 'distressed' as advertised on the website. it just looked like a normal Tshirt.
I had no use for either T-shirt and have emailed them 3 times via their only means of contact via a message form on their website. The second time I had a duplicate email of the one they had previous email!

And now I've found this website with all these terrible reviews!
The website looked so professional that I didn't question that it would be dodgy. I didn't think to look for contact details before ordering.

I've basically lost £40 unless anyone can help me with trying to get it back??

AVOID THIS COMPANY

• Two band T-shirts costing £18.99 each, plus P+P.

• A few weeks late