Abysmal service all round

naomim27's review of T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

“Abysmal service all round”

Written on: 01/09/2011 by naomim27 (1 review written)

Ordered an acdc t shirt for a tribute gig 13 days before I was going. The t shirt that came was the wrong size so I got in touch immediately and they said they would send another one straight away and there was no need to send the t shirt back as it was their fault. Thats where it went wrong. Never got the t shirt in time and so long had went by I completely forgot about it. Emailed the other day and never got a reply so I sent another today saying that I had read forums with bad feedback and I just wanted a refund and that if they didnt reply to this email I was going to trading standards. They werent long getting back with a nasty email saying that I was talking rubbish and they never ripped anyone off and said that the people who had left the reviews on this forum had been refunded and had just never checked their bank! Basically he may as well have said they were stupid! Also said that my accusations were slanderous and they never rip anyone off! Dunno if Ill get my money or not but will come back and put it here if I do. My advice, dont bother with this site. To be honest the t shirts arent that great anyway.

• acdc tshirt 18.99