worst experience ever!!! DO NOT SHOP HERE!

404Schneider's review of Swimwear Place - www.swimwearplace.com

“worst experience ever!!! DO NOT SHOP HERE!”

Written on: 06/03/2014 by 404Schneider (1 review written)

I placed my order but received email stating i entered my cc wrong. So i did it again and got the same thing. Tried calling customer service but only got recording. I'm guessing this is a 1 woman gig. Then an hour later got 2 messages stating my order went through so now I've been double charged. Called my bank and put a stop to it. My bank tried calling as well and had no way to reach them. I paid extra for quick shipping but only received 1 out of 4 suits. I ordered 3 weeks ago so i emailed and said i wanted my money back and the response i got was...we send right away (Asian dialect) it caught up in chicago..we not return money not our fault!" This place is an absolute rip off joke! Keep your terrible service out of america if you can't live up to the standard in which we live by.
ps...still haven't received money or suits!

• I would have lived to know where these suits were coming from when the company number is Indiana but packages got caught in customs?

• Still waiting