Stressfull!!

Lindsey2710's review of Surplus and Adventure - www.surplusandadventure.com

“Stressfull!!”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by Lindsey2710 (1 review written)

I am arranging a military work team building day and therefore ordered a number of goods (over £400 worth!!) on the 31st May and received my goods (or SOME of my goods) on the 17th June following numerous calls to the shop (who couldn't tell me anything), emails (that were never answered) and even a fax (again, no responce).

My issue is that I purposely ordered stuff that was 'In Stock' and should have therefore received my delivery in 3 - 5 days as stated when I placed my order.

I was delighted when the parcel finally arrived (albeit it was not sent to the delivery address requested), however my heart sank when I realised it wasn't all there. There was no notice of anything being on backorder, simply a request to review the service I had received (they might regret having put that note into the bag!)

My work event is tomorrow, and it seems there is no way I will get the balance of the goods by then. I can only imagine the tedious process I am going to have to go through to get a refund of the missing stuff.

Dealing with Surplus and Adventure has really been a bind with absolutely no Customer Service available to the purchaser.

• A variety of goods to the value of £420