BEWARE - RIP OFF COMPANY

Angel21469's review of Surplus and Adventure - www.surplusandadventure.com

“BEWARE - RIP OFF COMPANY”

Written on: 26/03/2013 by Angel21469 (1 review written)

Only wish I could give Zero stars. After goods I ordered hadn't been received I asked for a refund and was informed that they had cancelled my order and would refund. Despite emailing them every week for 3 months all they said was I will pass to our accounts to issue refund. You will never receive a refund. In the end I contacted Citizens Advice who logged a complaint and went to my bank Manager, Lloyds TSB. They did their own investigation but because I hadn't heard anything my bank manager refunded me in full. I only wish I had reviewed this company before placing the order, but we live and learn. Please, please everyone who has had a problem with this company, don't let them get away with it, it wasn't the money that I went to my bank for, I don't want this company to get away with stealing anymore money from people and ask you all to log a complaint with Citizens Advice/Trading Standards as this is the only way that this company will get what they deserve.

• Goods purchased & cost