TERRIBLE

Guest's review of Surplus and Adventure - www.surplusandadventure.com

“TERRIBLE”

Written on: 18/01/2013

I ordered boots on the 12th November. it is now January 18th and I still haven't received them. Its snowing and I'm currently taping my shoes together because I cant afford new ones whilst waiting for these . I got no email by 12th December as to where my boots were having emailed twice, and got no reply until the third email when I was told they were going to be dispatched. I still haven't got them, I have been repeat calling for 45 minutes because no-one picks up, and believe me I blew my top when I called. Horrendous service, unreliable and unresponsive admin, awful company DO NOT USE THEM.

• Boots £37.95, delivery cost £6.95

• Still waiting

Gavh's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2013

Im in the same boat. Ordered a jacket early november and waited 3 weeks before i chased it only to be told it wasn't in stock and they had no idea when they could get it!
Promptly requested a refund and it's now 3 month since they took my £80!!

i honestly feel like driving the 4 hours there and storming in!

i get poor responses to my e-mails loosely saying 'i don't know whats going on' and i've yet to speak to someone on the phone as no-one answers!!

AWFUL BUSINESS

Everystep21's Comment

Written on: 02/02/2013

I called continually and didnt get through at all. So i called their sales department, told them to tell their other department I was reporting them to trading standards (which I did), that I wanted to speak to them (and he told me he wasnt connected to them and only dealt with sales, that I wanted their direct number (which he said there is only one and they mainly deal through emails so I should email which I did twice with no response). 5 days later I received an email saying sorry they didnt get back to me, what would I like to be done. I demanded a refund. I am still waiting for that refund. If its not here in a few days i am going to contact the sales man again and demand he gets their manager or whoever over and I will stay on the phone until they come, then if nothing happens, report them.