absolutely awful!

Guest's review of Surfdome - www.surfdome.com

“absolutely awful!”

Written on: 28/08/2013

ordered a bikini top in a "size 12" advertised on their website, when the bikini top arrived it was an "x-small" and not a "12" as the website stated, as i was ordering the bikini because i was due to be going on holiday I did not have time to wait to send it back and wait for a bigger top, so I ordered the larger one in the mean time, which when it was sent to me, turned out to be the entirely wrong item all together, so I was then stuck with a bikini top in the wrong size and bikini bottoms I hadnt ordered. and no bikini for holiday!

on my return I sent back both items for a full refund. I received an email saying my account had been refunded....7days later and the money has not been refunded to my account.

WORST SERVICE EVER!

• Goods purchased & cost

Melindasultana's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2014

Then chase them up REPORT THEM to the proper authorities.