LYING FRAUDULENT ONLINE STORE

Jameswp27's review of Suits Me - www.suitsmeonline.com

“LYING FRAUDULENT ONLINE STORE”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by Jameswp27 (1 review written)

Years ago I ordered my this company, and actually got items asked for on time everything was fine no problems.

Last week my Mother was online looking for new items of clothing for her summer wardrobe. Suitsme had a mega sale clearance section and an item caught her eye. I ordered it for her.

Today I get a call out of the blue stating the item I ordered they cannot get hold of do not have in stock so they can send an exchange item the same different colour or cancel. I was not online at the time to look at the exchange item and needed time to decide.

I went online and used live chat to contact the company and was informed the exchange item was being sent out and could simply return it if not to my Mother's liking.

I did manage to get the item number I was actually being sent, it looked nothing like what I wanted! Furthermore the original item they stated they do not have in stock, they were still selling online! Why keep selling an item you have zero stock of?!?!

Suitsme clearly sell customers non-existent items and send items they have which they probably can't sell on easily and actually not worth as much as they advertise for.

I will never order from here again.

• £20 plus order