NEVER BUY FROM HERE!!!!!!!

Guest's review of Suits Me - www.suitsmeonline.com

“NEVER BUY FROM HERE!!!!!!!”

Written on: 31/08/2012

After a great deal of thought i decided to place an order for some asian outfits online.after placing the order the money went out of account straight away and they posted my outfits.

Imagine my shock when i realised out of 10 outfits only 3 were suitable the rest were cheap looking and totally different from their website.

I returned the items at the cost of £9 pstage and waited patiently for my refund.after two weeks i called them only to be told its being processed.Again i waited , nothing.

After a month i chased them again as they had charged me for £4.99 delevery when i gave them a promitional code as well as charging me for a suit that was out of stock.

After 5 phone calls and a lot of shouting they refunded me , 6 weeks after they promised me a refund.

I would never recommend this company , their customer services is AWFUL , their suits are over hyped and cheap and they like to make you chase your own money.NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Sensibleone's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2012

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPANY....KEEP WELL AWAY FROM SUITS ME. .. EASY TO PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS BUT IF REFUND IS REQUESTED YOU WILL BE WAITING 2 MONTHS OR MORE FOR IT...STAY WELL CLEAR!!!!

Dicks2S's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2012

agree agree agree Suits me is the worst ever online shopping i have ever dealt with. my refund took 2-3 months. everytime i called customer services or the company nobody is willing to help. this is the last time I'll ever use this website. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY