Awful do not use

NoVestTopForMe's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk

“Awful do not use”

Written on: 21/10/2013 by NoVestTopForMe (1 review written)

I placed an order on 2 June for 6 vest tops for a hen weekend on 27 June and opted for the 40 percent off option ie 3 week delivery, being assured that they would still arrive in plenty of time. I rang on Monday 17 June to check that the order was on schedule, explaining that I needed them no later than Tuesday 25 June as we were flying to benidorm for the hen weekend on Thursday 27 June early am. I was assured that they would be dispatched the following day so relaxed and carried on with the rest of the hen arrangements. However, they still hadn't arrived by Friday 21 June so I rang again to check on their progress to be assured again that they would be dispatched that day and I would get them on time. By Tuesday 25 June still without the vest tops I rang again and was told they had been posted and told to check the records of delivery with the post office. This I did, only to be told that there was no record of the delivery. I rang back and received an apology and a promise to send out an emergency replacement order of t shirts as they did not have the vest tops in stock. By Wednesday, still not having received a thing I then had to make alternative emergency arrangements to get vest tops printed resulting in additional costs as it was last minute. Of course, the order plus the emergency order both turned up on the Thursday when we had already left for the airport. Both orders were also wrong - both of them were t shirts and all the sizes were wrong. What I don't understand is how this company thinks it's fair to either its customers or staff to lie - don't make promises you can't keep street shirts, this is the first rule of customer service. Don't be fooled by the fact that they are cheaper than other printing companies and don't let their impressive website where you can make your own designs give you the impression that they are professional.

• Vest tops for hen weekend £64