DECEITFUL. AVOID.

“DECEITFUL. AVOID.”

Written on: 18/10/2013

Avoid this company.

My experience:

- I wanted a t-shirt for a charity run in mid-June of this year.
- I placed an order in mid-May.
- I received an email on the day of the (originally) estimated dispatch saying that they were short-staffed and there would be a delay (no timescales advised of).
- I finally received a 'confirmation' of dispatch on 30.05.13, expecting 1st class delivery.
- Nothing ever arrived.
- I have had had several promises of a refund since. It is now October.

My suspicions: They knew they would be unable to honour their delivery estimate. They waited until they thought they had to tell me (instead of being honest up front). Who knows whether they actually produced & dispatched my product or not. They are struggling as a business and trying to survive by means of deceit instead of customer honesty.

I have never posted anything negatively of a company before as I understand how damaging these comments can be. However, some companies are simply not meant to be. This is one of them. Really good idea; terrible execution. Get this company out of the marketplace so that a good service can replace it.

• Goods purchased & cost