False promises, terrible management, useless cust. service

d_aktas's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk

“False promises, terrible management, useless cust. service”

Written on: 08/10/2013 by d_aktas (1 review written)

It is my second time ordering from this company and never again. Even though their fabric and print quality is not bad, the way they fail at managing operations or customer service is so frustrating and misleading that they should not be in business. If you are tempted because of the false promise of a quick turnaround, walk away now. What they are effectively doing is luring you on to the website and then failing to deliver for as long as your patience will last.

It has been two weeks since I placed my second order. Design was too cumbersome because of technical issues with their website. Once the payment was taken, I received no official confirmation for days - be it as a screen shot or an e-mail. It took me four days to locate a phone number to call and speak with someone since they were unashamedly sending generic e-mail responses to specific requests to no avail. That number is 0113 263 9722.

They realised a long week later that none of the garments in my order were in stock for production (not even one of six different items covering adults, children, both sexes and styles). They promised to have all shipped out last week (a week past their due date). But today another five days after they should have shipped out, I found out and that they have now realised that my design may be too complicated to print and that they may have to issue me a refund. The person who should have been watching things were away and that his boss should have done it but he didn't, etc. is the tone of the customer service calls you will be making.

They have not met any of the service guarantees they promote on their website and further engagement with their helpline is unbearable. I thoroughly regret the fact that I have given them a second chance and would like to warn anyone considering a smooth transaction. There are many others out there that deserve the chance.

• £250 (down to about £150 with a coupon)

• A few weeks late