DO NOT GIVE THESE FRAUDS YOUR MONEY

ktmarwick's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk

“DO NOT GIVE THESE FRAUDS YOUR MONEY”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by ktmarwick (1 review written)

I used streetshirts to order a running vest for my first ever marathon back in June 2013. I was running for a good cause and wanted to run wearing a top highlighting it. I left it a little late, but still had 4 working days to spare from the estimated delivery date, so reckoned I'd be OK. I stayed up till 2am designing my perfect running top.

The top never arrived, and I was very disappointed. There was no time to try anywhere else. I never got my photos of me proudly finishing the race while supporting my good cause.

I felt a little mollified when Streetshirts promised they'd refund me. This was July 2013. I waited and waited and finally contacted them last week. No reply a week later. I contacted them again on Friday, still no reply.

Now I see these reviews I realise that this is par for the course: this company takes your money, then doesn't deliver and doesn't refund. I believe this is a crime: theft.

If I do not receive a refund soon I will explore first my options with the trading standards institute and then the police.

To add insult to injury this is the worst ever company I have ever encountered for spam. A daily email promising products and service which I know now to be entirely false.

• Goods purchased & cost