Diabolical!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Kelstar3's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk

“Diabolical!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by Kelstar3 (1 review written)

This is the first review I have ever written online but feel more than compelled to do so because of the truly terrible experience I have had with this company. 4 months ago I placed an order for two pieces (printed pants, nothing complicated but still cost £40 with PP) for a holiday I was going on in 3 weeks time. After two weeks I had heard nothing from them so called and was told that the order had been delayed but was with the courier now. The day before our holiday I called again (after trying around 6 - 7 times during the day but only ever getting hung up on as "all their staff were unavailable". FINALLY I managed to talk to someone and I told her the situation. She said once I receive the garments I can send back with an attached form to get a refund. 3 weeks after that the garments STILL hadn't turned up (even though I had paid additional for postage). I called again, same situation - no one would answer, this time there was an answer machine so left a message. Nobody ever returned my call. So called again and FINALLY got through again, explained the situation and was told I would get a refund straight away. Nothing. Emailed them telling them I was disgusted with all of this and just to refund the money, they said they would but again NOTHING. Have subsequently emailed 3 more times but absolutely no refund. This is over a 4 month period - totally shocking. I know it is only £40 but it should never have got to this. I am utterly disgusted with Streetshirts and if you value your time, effort and sanity I would avoid them completely.

• 2 pairs of printed pants, £40 including PP