DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. No goods & no refund.

Guest's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk

“DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. No goods and no refund.”

Written on: 09/04/2013

I ordered two mugs on 1st March. 3 weeks later they had not arrived and I checked my account to see their status…they had not even started to produce the order. This is a company that openly claims on their website "Our dispatch times are the best on the web".
I contacted their customer support and asked them where my order is and how they substantiate the above claim. They ignored my question about their dispatch times (I take that as they are fully aware they are lying about that claim) and that’s only supported by the fact that they were aware for 3 weeks whilst they had my order that they couldn’t supply the mugs and at no time did they notify me. I had to chase them to find out what was happening!
Not only that, they had charged my credit card and now 5 weeks later have not yet refunded my money despite my asking several times and them claiming it will be forthcoming. This company is completely unprofessional and dishonest. DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES!
They lie about their dispatch times, they lie about being able to supply products and so far they seem to be lying about providing a refund. Horrendous.

• Goods purchased & cost