item ordered - never delivered & radio silence since.

Potty1965's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk

“item ordered - never delivered and radio silence since.”

Written on: 07/01/2013 by Potty1965 (1 review written)

I ordered just two t shirts, not hundreds, in mid November in plenty of time for Christmas - I heard nothing apart from a few automated emails telling me how busy they were. I then got an email '...Guaranteeing...' my delivery before Christmas (as they were presents).

The final email was full of glee that my delivery had been completed on the 19th December and still today no T-shirts, I have written emails and left messages and not even had the courtesy of a response.

I appreciate Christmas is busy but it's hardly an unforeseen event so they should be prepared - the worst part is a total disregard for responding to customers once you have their money.

I now have to take steps to recover the money paid through my bank.

It would have been useful if they had been honest, particularly when there are so many companies doing this type of business.

Use VISTA print - they deliver on time, have a great customer service team and are responsive.