Great company, will always be going to them from now on.

jangoharkness's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk

“Great company, will always be going to them from now on.”

Written on: 24/12/2012 by jangoharkness (1 review written)

I wanted to get my friend something special for Christmas, and he's a big fan of Nicki Minaj and The XX.
I've got this shirt which is an image of Lady Gaga in one of the X's that would usually be seen on The XX's album artwork so I looked around to see if I could find something similar, but to no avail.
I've used personalised shirt sites before without any luck but these guys seemed very different. I made the image myself and sent it to the guys, I thought the prices were fantastic.
I got the shirt back and it looked fantastic, but there was even more great stuff in the delivery. Apparently, it had been dispatched a day late (I hadn't even noticed), so they included a voucher for money off another order, a whole £10! There was also a small pack of Love Hearts in the bag so I could have a wee treat myself.
My friend loved the shirt, and I enjoyed the service so much I made a similar shirt (featuring my favourite K-Pop artist, G-Dragon) using the voucher. There's even vouchers for a mystery amount off orders in February.
I just can't sing the praises of these guys enough. Great company, great prices, fast delivery, brilliant.

• £16.44