Genuinely very impressed

Guest's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk (Pre October 2013)

“Genuinely very impressed”

Written on: 20/09/2013

I usually am not one to take time to write reviews, but on this occasion I make an exemption.

I was genuinely very impressed; start to finish. Creating the online design was very simple, the design function (of getting rid of the excess background/cropping) was fantastic. It was my first self design, so this was very much a prototype my end, and with the help of a voucher code the cost was very cheap.

The shirt arrived very quickly, professionally packaged. The t-shirt was heavy made, quiet a generous size fitting, and the printing spot-on.
I was kept up to date with despatch info.

Being very happy with the service, I will most definitely be using Streetshirt again soon.

• Goods purchased & cost

Kerrybutters's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2013

Do you own the company, judging by many of the reviews I'm reading and my own experience, this company is shady to say the least. The customer service is appalling and the t-shirt I ordered size XL fits me at a size 8, had the lettering misspelled and the image was shocking.

Now I'm just being fobbed off with one excuse after another in order to get a refund. It would seem to me that as they have just incorporated under another trading name and given that many reviews say that they have been waiting a LONG time for a refund (6 months +) that this company is not completely on the up and up.