WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Becky765's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk (Pre October 2013)

“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by Becky765 (1 review written)

If I could give this site lower than 1 star I would. Buying shirts off of streetshirts.co.uk had to be the most time consuming, waste of time I have ever experienced.
Firstly I ordered 7 shirts off of the site during it's *Free Printing* offer during May of this year. I chose the site initially for the promise of the next day dispatch for the items as I needed the shirts for a certain date, but like they always say 'some things are too good to be true', and this, in this case, was certainly accurate. Weeks passed and I had no indication of anything occurring with my order when I looked on the site, I was starting to think that they'd forgotten about the order entirely, even though they had already taken the money from my bank account. I called up the helpline thinking they could tell me what was wrong and when I could expect to see the shirts, but instead I was fobbed off by excuses. 'Because of our recent deal with free printing it has been very busy' 'We are low on staff' etc. They assured me that the shirts would arrive by the next week. Another week passed and no sign of the shirts, although finally they were said to have been dispatched.
A further 2 weeks passed and it had hit the 30 day mark, a mark which meant I had to have my items due to the law. I rung up the customer services line again, to express my utter disbelief at the service I had received. When asking about the orders current status, they told me that they hadn't even been dispatched yet even though that was the status on their website on my account. A blatant lie then. We managed to agree to have the shirts sent by special delivery the next day. When I looked on the website the following day I saw that the shirts had been sent in to be reprinted and remade, even though I am sure that there was no need for it, unless they had not even made the shirts yet, which wouldn't have surprised me!
When the shirts arrived I was shocked! They were awful, wrong names printed on the wrong shirts, very poor printing, letters peeling off, on one the whole symbol had been cut so poorly it barely resembled it's original form. To say I was upset and disappointed was an understatement, I had waited for a month for 7 t-shirts that when I got them were not even the right design, fit or look that I had requested (and I checked my instructions for them carefully).
I called up immediately to request a refund, they didn't offer any kind of consolation when I explained what had happened and just told me to send them back to the company with a form to request a refund. The refund took a further 4 weeks and an email wondering when it would appear in my bank account to appear in my account.
I had a week left to arrange to produce 7 new shirts, and luckily found an outstanding company that did them in under 4 days and the shirts were incredible quality.
I will never be using streetshirts.co.uk again, as they are an unreliable, time wasting company that are not afraid of lying to secure a sale!
DON'T USE THIS SITE!