AVOID

JON8596's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk (Pre October 2013)

“AVOID”

Written on: 16/06/2013 by JON8596 (1 review written)

BE VERY SCEPTICAL OF THE POSITIVE REVIEWS - MOST ARE FROM USA AND LIKELY NOT REFLECTIVE OF GENUINE UK CUSTOMERS.

I would definitely not recommend this company - use somewhere else. The ordering of 1 simple shirt has been a complete disaster and such a wast of time - in 6 weeks the story is still not resolved and I am still awaitng a refund.

The ordering process is simple enough but DO NOT let the 'next day dispatch' line fool you. I ordered a T shirt about 3 weeks in advance of an event - was quoted a dispatch date of the next day - after about 1 week I tried to enquire as I still had not had a dispatch email. Tried numerous times to get through on the phone, but this just goes straight to voicemail. When you leave a message they simply call you back asking to call them back again and don't answer your question!

Later got an email saying that they were having problems fulfilling orders as they were so busy so I could ring up to cancel my order if it still wouldn't be made on time. I rang up to do this and was told (with 3 days until the event) that the short was still 'in processing' (which it had been from day 1) so they said there is still a chance it could arrive in the next few days if I upgraded to special delivery - which I did. I was told that if the shirt still didn;t make I could return it anyway.

The shirt didnt come for another 10 days! When it did some of the pictures were missing and the print had come off. SO i tried to return it - Fristly the same issue as before - couldn't get through to anyone to request a refund / return, and secondly my online account (where you are meant to request a return) wouldn't log me on or register my email.

When I rang, I explained the situation and was told that they don't issue refunds for late items and don't guarantee a delivery date. They tried to argue that as they don't guarantee a delivery date, they can never be held responsible for missing a deadline - DESPITE the 'next day dispatch' claim. I said - my complaint is about the DISPATCH - I can see it is post marked by royal mail 1 day ago (4 weeks after the order was made!) the issue is not with 'delivery'. She agreed to offer a returns slip when I told her that someone else had said I could do this anyway instead of cancelling the order outright.

Anyway 2 weeks later, no sign of any refund.

Avoid avoid avoid, it will save you so much money, time and peace of mind having to chase and pursue your oder for the next 3 weeks.

Really incompetent, badly run company and seems quite dishonest when it comes to returns and refunds and claims about dispatches and delivery.

• Goods purchased & cost