T shirt for a 70's theme

Guest's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk (Pre October 2013)

“T shirt for a 70's theme”

Written on: 15/06/2013

This is the second time I have bought from Streetshirts and both times I have been really pleased. I really enjoyed designing it as I enjoy doing this and could spend hours in fact. This time I did choose from wrong type and size of T shirt but this was my fault as I wasn't using the site as I should (I have since found all sorts of other things in the website. Another small problem was that I received an email telling me that the order had been dispatched, followed by another one asking for my feedback and this was before I had received the order. Luckily I had ordered with plenty of time. Overall though I think it is a very clever website and I hope to order from them again if the price is right for me.

• Unisex T-shirt cost £13.95

• Up to a week late

Streetshirts's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2013

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking time to write this review regarding your experience with us. We look forward to seeing what you come up with on your next design with us!

Kind regards,